We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors, this policy sets out how we treat your personal information.
This policy applies to our website(s)and outlines the type of personal information we collect and receive, the circumstances in which we collect or receive personal information, the policies and procedures we have established outlining its use and storage, and for sharing certain types of personal information in certain limited circumstances.
We do not control and are not responsible for the policies or actions of third parties linked from this site and you should check directly with them since their policies and terms will govern how they handle and treat personal information.
In this policy , personal information means or personally identifiable information means information about you that is unique and would actually or potentially identify you as an individual, like your name, address, e-mail address or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available and is not part of your work identification and includes information you provide to us when you use our website to make or modify a reservation, establish a profile, communicate personal preferences, participate in, respond to or take advantage of special offers, or which you otherwise provide to us in the course of using our website.
We use aggregate or statistical information to better to serve our guests and customers generally, to enhance the performance of our website and to generally improve how we do business.
HOW YOU MAY PROVIDE US YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION USING OUR WEBSITE
- By making a reservation or by using the website.
- By communicating with us regarding service delivery including any profiles, preferences or special requests you may make.
- By participating in a marketing initiative, survey or responding to special offers we may send you may send you from time to time.
- By registering or otherwise entering information on or through our website.
WHY WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
- To establish, maintain and honour our relationship with you and to provide you with our services and those of our third party suppliers and promotional partners.
- To understand and better attempt to fulfil your needs and preferences in providing services from us.
- To develop, enhance, market or provide products and services or offers we believe, based on the information you provide us, you may be interested in receiving.
- To manage and develop our business and operations and help us improve our services for you.
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements.
WHEN DO WE DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Personal information may be shared internally, with corporate offices so that they may provide the services you have reserved.
- Personal information may be shared with a third party involved in processing transactions you request and supplying you with services.
- Personal information may be shares with a public authority or official or those acting under government or judicial authority to protect the assets and operations of the business or if, in the reasonable judgement of the business, it appears that there may be danger to life, property or public safety which could be avoided or minimized by disclosure of the information, or which disclosure is required by law or regulation.
If you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices or how we collect, handle or use your personal information, please contact us via the contact information provided on the site.
Gurkha 1816 Team